Goals of the Interact Handbook
- To recognize and develop constructive leadership and personal integrity.
- To encourage and practice thoughtfulness of and helpfulness to others.
- To create an awareness of the importance of home and family.
- To build respect for the rights of others based on recognition and the worth of each individual.
- To emphasize acceptance of individual responsibility as the basis of personal success, community importance, and group achievement.
- To develop life skills including self-development, time management, and personal finances.
- To recognize the dignity and value of all seful occupations as opportunities to serve society.
- To provide opportunities for gaining increased knowledge and understanding of community, national and world affairs.
- To open avenues of personal and group action leading to the advancement of international understanding and good will towards all peoples.